Our chip-enabled Debit Mastercard® is the easiest and most secure way to access your money. And, you can get one in an instant.
Our Instant Issue Debit Cards offer the same chip-technology as traditional embossed cards you receive through the mail, but the instant issue cards are produced on the spot at any of our convenient branches. You can choose from one of 4 card designs and set or re-set your PIN too. Open a new checking account and walk out that day with your debit card. It’s that easy. With a free* instant issue debit card, it’s easy to make purchases in stores or online. Unlike a credit card, funds are deducted automatically from your checking account with no finance charges or monthly payments. And when you need cash, you can use your card at any ATM.
- Replace lost or stolen debit cards on the spot.
- Instantly change your PIN.
- Choose between a selection of card designs featuring Cape Cod scenes.
- Accepted worldwide
- Make purchases in stores or online
- Withdraw cash from most ATMs1
- Manage your Coop debit card within our Mobile Banking app
- Funds automatically deducted from your checking account
- No monthly payments, annual fees, or finance charges
- Free transactions at all branch and Allpoint Network ATMs1
- Track spending with comprehensive monthly statement
- Standard $500 daily withdrawal limit
- Safer than cash and more convenient than checks
New Fraud Text Message Alerts!
If a questionable transaction is detected by our Fraud Center, a text message is sent to your cell phone number with details of the transaction. Simply reply YES to confirm you authorized the transaction or NO to report an unauthorized transaction. You can Opt Out at anytime by replying STOP to discontinue the text message alerts. If you have not provided your cell phone number, or do not wish to receive text message alerts, our Fraud Center will continue to provide a courtesy phone call if fraud is suspected.
Chip-enabled debit cards offer the latest in technology and security.
Chip cards look just like your current magnetic stripe debit card, but they also have an embedded microchip for a more secure transaction. The chip contains your card number, name and other account information. There is no other personal information stored on the chip. Due to security in the chip, every transaction you make is unique, making it extremely difficult for the card to be copied or counterfeited. Your chip card will also have the usual magnetic stripe on the back so that you can continue using your card while merchants are transitioning to new chip card terminals.
Mastercard® Chip Enabled Debit Card goes well with. . .
Looking For A Different Type of Service?
We have a variety of options, and we know we have the perfect service available for you.