Helpful Articles & Resources
- The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod is celebrating “Teach Children to Save” with savings education online. Established by the American Bankers Association Foundation in 1997, Teach Children to Save and the Foundation’s other financial education initiatives have helped reached 10.5 million young people through the commitment of more than 260,000 banker volunteers. Below are six lessons with fun activities for you to download to do at home:
- Positively Different Scholarship Program
- Finance 101 for The College Freshman
- 12 Ways to Protect Your Mobile Device
- Banking FAQs
- 7 Saving Tips for Teens
- College Planning
- Teach Your Child to be a Savvy Shopper for Back to School
- How much do I need to save for college?
Looking For Additional Resources on Banking?
We have a variety of resources available. See below for the options.