Put the power of online banking in the palm of your hand. Our free mobile banking app allows you to manage your finances from your mobile phone or tablet. It’s a quick, easy, and secure way to access your account information anytime, anywhere.
Mobile Banking Features
We’re constantly working to provide the best experience possible through our digital channels. Below is a list of features that enhance our mobile banking product – making it easier for you to manage your finances from your mobile phone or tablet. It’s a quick, easy, and secure way to access your account information anytime, anywhere.
- Biometric Security – Customers with Apple or Android devices can enjoy a friction-less log on experience by using their fingerprint or Face ID to log into mobile banking instead of entering a password. For your security, when making a transfer or other transaction, you may be asked to enter your password to confirm and further secure the request.
- View Check Images – You are able to view check and deposit images on your account. Within “Transaction History”, just tap the check icon to view the check. Tap the reverse icon to see the back of the check.
- Instant Balance Feature – Check your balances at a glance without having to fully log into the app.
- View More Loan Information – View additional information including minimum payment due and due date, making it easier to pay your loan through mobile banking.
- Integrated Bill Payment – Add and pay bills directly from the mobile app.
- Bill Capture – you can snap a picture of a paper bill and the Mobile App will extract the required information and populate a new payment without having to manually enter the payment information.
- To Do Items – Help manage your monthly bills by viewing “To Do” items. This allows you to keep track or take action on pending bills and due dates. To make things even easier, you can click on any bill from the list to take action on the item.
- Make check deposits anytime without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Make transfers
- View transactions
- Pay bills through Bill Pay
- Pay others with person-to-person payments
- Find branch and ATM locations
To enroll log in to Online Banking, click the “Profile” menu, and choose “Manage Devices” next to Mobile Banking, then choose “Add New Device”. Or download our secure Mobile Banking app from the iPhone®/iPad® App Store and Android Google Play™ by searching for The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod.
Below are mobile tips and a video tutorial that explains how to use our mobile banking services.
Mobile Banking video
*There are no bank fees for this service, but standard wireless/data plan fees and/or text rates apply. Consult your provider.
Mobile Banking goes well with. . .
Looking For A Different Type of Service?
We have a variety of options, and we know we have the perfect service available for you.