The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod was founded in 1921 as a mutual community bank serving the residents of the Cape. Although our focus has not changed, the types of products and services we offer have. We are now a one-stop provider of financial accounts and services to both residential and business customers. We are fully committed to offering cutting-edge products in a highly personalized way.
Our Vision Statement
By being POSITIVELY DIFFERENT, we provide to customers and colleagues an exceptional experience and an environment of mutual respect where each individual is appreciated. We invest our resources in the communities where we live and work and in the organizations that help improve the lives of individuals, families, and businesses across Cape Cod.
Our Mission Statement
By being POSITIVELY DIFFERENT, we are the bank of choice for individuals, families, and businesses on Cape Cod.
- We work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our customers by providing great service and banking solutions that help them reach their financial goals.
- We attract and retain talented and caring colleagues by providing an environment of mutual respect where each individual is appreciated, the highest level of personal responsibility is expected, and exceptional performance is celebrated.
- We are fully committed to the communities where we live and work and support them with resources – human and financial – to help them flourish.
- We are and will remain independent through smart growth and sound, ethical business practices.
Our Corporate Values
In order to fulfill our mission of being the POSITIVELY DIFFERENT bank of choice on Cape Cod, we embrace these Corporate Values:
- We take a positive and cooperative approach in working with our customers, our colleagues, and the communities where we live and work.
- We listen, and focus on meeting the needs of our customers, not expect them to meet ours.
- We treat all individuals with respect and strive to earn the same in return.
- We are honest and ethical in all of our business practices.
- We partner with local groups to help make our communities better places to live and work.