Simplify your business operations with Clover
Owning a business can be demanding–from tracking inventory and supervising employees to taking orders and everything in between! That’s why we’ve teamed up with Clover. Clover can help simplify your operations with an all-in-one payment processing system and business management solution tailored to meet the unique needs of restaurants, retailers and services businesses.
- Accept more types of payments including EMV® chip cards, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay®
- Help protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security
- Help generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs
- Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market
- Grow your business online and manage everything in one place
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more.
Clover Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
In addition to hundreds of business management applications and built-in reporting capabilities, Clover point of sale solutions include:
All-in-one contactless, chip and swipe card reader that wirelessly pairs with a mobile device.
Accept payments tableside, in-line, on the floor, or off premises with this handheld portable POS. Includes: built-in receipt printer, camera, and QR scanner in a single device.
Compact, countertop system with full-scale POS functionality that can connect to cash drawer.
Clover Station Solo
All-in-one countertop, POS and business management system with one merchant facing screen and a receipt printer that enables you to run your business efficiently.
Clover Station Duo
A fast and powerful all-in-one countertop POS and business management system with a second screen that lets customers initiate payment and view the transaction.
No Hardware Option
Run your business from your laptop, phone or tablet.
What are merchant services?
- This video focuses on The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod’s partnership with Clover, which offers a variety of merchant service solutions for business owners. The video features The Coop’s Barb Smith and Richard Falzone of Clover.
How do I get started with merchant services?
- This video focuses on businesses can get started with merchant services at The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod through its partner Clover. The video features The Coop’s Barb Smith and Richard Falzone of Clover.
© 2021 Clover Network Inc. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. Merchant services are provided by are provided by Clover affiliate First Data Merchant Services LLC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Merchant Card Transaction Processing Services are offered through a third party.
IMPORTANT ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR OUR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS: Transactions restricted by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 are prohibited from being processed through commercial accounts as of December 1, 2009. For questions about this policy please contact a branch representative or our Customer Assistance Center at 508.568.3400.
Merchant Card Transaction Processing Service goes well with. . .
Looking For A Different Type of Business Service?
We have a variety of options, and we know we have the perfect business service for you.