Keep your business ahead of the pack with easy anytime access. Our free online banking service gives you 24-hour cash management options. Get up-to-the-minute account information, transfer funds, and much more from any online computer. It’s safe, convenient, and completely secure. You can even pay bills from your checking account. It’s all just a mouse click away.
eBusinessBanker with Bill Pay Summary
- Access accounts online 24 hours a day
- Free with any business account1
- Secure 128-bit encryption
- Review your account histories
- Review cash position, including balances, deposits, cleared checks, and other transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
Enrolling in eBusinessBanker is as simple as completing the Application and Agreement. This can be done by contacting your Relationship Manager, or visiting any one of our conveniently located branches.
Please note: for your security, only authorized signers can request enrollment in this service.
- Pay bills online
- Make incoming and outgoing ACH transfers
- Initiate and view stop payments
- Send recurring domestic wire transfers
- Make loan payments
- Control employees’ access to accounts
Bill Pay Summary
Pay anyone in the United States without having to write a check or stamp an envelope. This free1 service makes paying utilities, vendors, and other bills easy.
- Free with any business checking account1
- Save time and postage costs
- Pay anyone in the United States
- Access accounts 24 hours a day
- Schedule future and recurring payments
- Pay multiple bills at the same time
- View payment histories
- Save payee information
IMPORTANT ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR OUR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS: Transactions restricted by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 are prohibited from being processed through commercial accounts as of December 1, 2009. For questions about this policy please contact a branch representative or our Customer Assistance Center at 508.568.3400.
eBusiness Banker with Bill Pay goes well with. . .
Looking For Additional Information on Electronic Banking?
We have a variety of options. Please check out the links below.