Depositing a check using your phone or tablet is quick and easy with Mobile Deposit Capture. Just snap a couple of photos using your device’s built in camera and enter the amount of the check…it’s that simple.
Here are a couple tips to make sure that your experience is as picture perfect as possible. If you have any questions or problems with the app, please reach out to our Customer Assistance Center at 508-568-3400 during normal business hours and we’ll be happy to help.
- Checking and savings accounts are eligible to accept mobile deposits.
- Funds from checks deposited and accepted by the Bank prior to 4pm ET will be available the next business day.
- The daily limit for total check(s) deposited is $5,000 per business day. The Bank reserves the right to amend this limit at any time.
- Original check(s) made payable to the account owner are eligible for mobile deposit. The check(s) must be drawn on a US bank and made payable in US funds. Please refer to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for a full list of non-eligible items.
- Please endorse the check(s) with your signature, account number and the words “For Mobile Deposit Only – TCBCC.”
- Once a deposit has been accepted, please retain the original check(s) for 5 business days.
- All checks deposited are subject to review by the Bank and may be rejected.
- Please review the status of your deposit (Pending, Failed, or Accepted) through Mobile Banking.
- Please refer to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for a list of acceptable uses of our Mobile Deposit service.