The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod has announced the promotion of nine employees in recognition of individual performance and successes within the organization.
“I congratulate this exemplary group of Coop employees for their achievements and well-deserved promotions,” said Lisa Oliver, Chair, President and CEO. “Their dedication to the success of the bank, combined with a commitment to community service, exemplify the true spirit of our workplace. I look forward to working with them in their new roles as we continue to serve the evolving financial needs of clients throughout Cape Cod.”
Promotions recently approved by the bank’s Board of Directors include:
- Allyson Brainson was promoted to First Vice President. Since joining the bank in 2021 as Vice President, Small Business Relationship Manager, Allyson immediately became involved in all the communities in her coverage area and led the partnership efforts with the bank’s merchant service vendor. She also serves on the board of the Kiwanis Club of Mashpee.
- John Cooke was promoted to First Vice President from Vice President, Marketing Officer. John is well-respected throughout the organization for his ability to deliver impactful marketing that supports business line objectives and has achieved the Certified Financial Marketing Professional designation – the highest professional designation for bank marketers. John is a member of the Board of Directors of Cape Cod Brite Lights, the Rotary Club of Yarmouth and is Committee Chair for BSA Troop 50 in Yarmouth Port.
- Charlotte Green was promoted to First Vice President. As Residential Mortgage Sales Manager, Charlotte plays an instrumental role in increasing the bank’s residential mortgage market share on Cape Cod while being actively involved with community and industry organizations. She has worked closely with Housing Assistance Corporation to create an innovative loan program for the creation of Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) and is also a member of the Cape Cod Young Professionals Board of Directors and provides financial literacy education to the Falmouth Public School system.
- Eric Emmel was promoted to Vice President. Since joining The Coop 10 years ago, Eric has held several different positions in retail banking, operations, compliance and digital banking. As Group Operations Manager, he routinely partners with other organizations throughout the organization to lead change that is aligned with the bank’s growth and strategic objectives.
- Kim Olson was promoted to Assistant Vice President. She serves as Loan Processing and Closing Manager. During her eight-year tenure at The Coop, Kim has focused on successfully improving operational efficiencies and creating a better customer and employee experience.
The Coop also welcomed four employees to the ranks of Bank Officer. They include:
- Marcia Glassman was promoted to Officer. She is a Credit Analyst, where she excels at project leadership and collaborating with other departments within the bank. She recently completed the year-long credit analyst program offered by the Massachusetts Bankers Association.
- Jen Grivers was promoted to Vice President. As a Residential Mortgage Loan Officer, she has been instrumental in generating new residential and commercial lending business for the bank, with a focus on the Falmouth market. Jen is an active volunteer with several nonprofit, networking and youth sports groups in her hometown of Attleboro.
- Nikki Rickard was promoted to Vice President. Since joining in 2021 as a Residential Mortgage Loan Officer, she has led the bank’s expansion efforts into the Outer Cape and Provincetown markets and is a very active member of the communities she serves.
- Karin Winkfield was promoted to Officer. Karin is a Bank Secrecy Act Specialist, who has assumed expanded and complex roles of increasing responsibility with a focus on compliance, account documentation and trust review since joining team in 2012.