The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod has announced the promotion of 13 employees in recognition of individual performance and successes within the organization.
“I congratulate this talented group of Coop employees on their well-deserved promotions,” said Lisa Oliver, Chair, President and CEO. “Their professionalism, expertise and dedication to community involvement is exceptional and a significant asset to the bank. I look forward to their future contributions to the organization.”
Promotions recently approved by the bank’s Board of Directors include:
- Lee Ann Hesse, Senior Vice President, Chief Engagement Officer, was promoted to Executive Vice President. Lee Ann’s talent for building strong relationships throughout the bank and community is unparalleled. She is active in the community including serving as a board member of the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and as a trustee for Cape Symphony, as well as The Coop Foundation
- Mark Linehan, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, was promoted to Executive Vice President. Mark has been instrumental in driving the bank’s strategic direction and acting as Treasurer for The Coop Foundation. He also serves as a Vice President and Treasurer for the Cahoon Museum of American Art in Cotuit.
- Christina Bologna, Assistant Vice President, Community Relations Officer, was promoted to Vice President. Christina has grown her network significantly over the past several years, working diligently to administer and raise the profile of The Coop Foundation, establishing meaningful connections within the nonprofit community and helped elevating the philanthropic work of the bank.
- Chris Cataldo, Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager-Small Business Specialist, was promoted to Vice President. Chris involves his entire team in key decisions relating to the effective operation of the bank’s East Harwich branch. He recently joined the Board of Directors of the Cape Cod Media Center in Dennis Port and is highly involved in the Harwich Artist Guild.
- Charlotte Green, Assistant Vice President, Residential Mortgage Sales Manager, was promoted to Vice President. Charlotte has been instrumental in growing the sales team from 5 to 11 over the past 18 months, working closely with each loan officer to help them achieve their goals. Charlotte’s community involvement includes serving on the Board for Cape Cod Young Professionals and teaching financial literacy to students through Falmouth Volunteers in Public Schools.
- Patrick Shanley, Assistant Vice President, Assistant Controller, was promoted to Vice President. Patrick is a key team member in the day-to-day management of the finance department. In addition to his work at the bank, Patrick has served as the Treasurer for Cape Wellness Collaborative since 2016.
- Margaret Beck, Senior Credit Analyst, was promoted to Assistant Vice President. Margaret joined the Bank in early 2021 with extensive commercial lending, underwriting and workout agreement experience.
- Lauren Connolly, Recruitment and Human Resources Specialist, was promoted to Assistant Vice President. Lauren has demonstrated tenacity in recruiting and evaluating top talent for the bank in a highly competitive market and has become a valued and trusted guide to hiring managers, employees and new hires.
- Christine Parent, Portfolio Manager, was promoted to Assistant Vice President. Christine has been instrumental in the launch of our small business programs. Throughout Christine’s tenure of more than a decade at The Coop, she has consistently demonstrated a strong client and relationship focus. She is the immediate past Employee-at-Large Trustee for The Coop Foundation.
- Kirsten Wickson, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Officer, was promoted to Assistant Vice President. Kirsten is a proven strong contributor to the bank’s Data Analytics team, working to enhance services and problem solve across platforms and systems. Kirsten serves on the Board of Directors for The Cape Playhouse and Yarmouth Dennis Youth Hockey.
- Matt Berry, Residential Mortgage Loan Officer, was promoted to Vice President. Since joining The Coop in 2019, Matt has become a respected business partner among his colleagues and a trusted mortgage expert across Cape Cod.
- Lisa Cusolito, Government Banking Assistant, was promoted to Officer. Lisa delivers outstanding service to the bank’s municipal clients and is recognized as a trustworthy and reliable partner.
- Liz Griswold, Compliance and Risk Analyst, was promoted to Officer. Liz’s list of accolades includes her strong work ethic, analytical skills, and aptitude for being a quick learner and resourceful problem-solver.