As a customer of The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod, the security of your personal and account information is extremely important to us. Part of our approach to fraud prevention is keeping you, the customer, informed of current fraud trends and educating you on how to best protect yourself. By taking a proactive approach, we can ensure that your private information is protected. Another way we are POSITIVELY DIFFERENT from other banks on the Cape.
If you plan to use your debit card while traveling out of state or abroad, please read these precautions before you begin your trip.
- Please contact The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod at 1.800.641.1100 about your travel plans so that you may have immediate access to your funds.
- When ever possible, use your PIN to complete a transaction.
- Keep your debit card in a safe place at all times.
- Take your ATM receipt after completing a transaction.
- Reconcile all ATM receipts with bank statements as soon as possible.
For additional information on protecting yourself and your personal information, visit our ID Theft/Fraud page.
Looking For Additional Information on Security?
See our variety of options below.