Businesses and nonprofits can apply for business term loans, mortgage loans, or lines of credit through the application link below. To save yourself time and ensure a smooth process, gather the necessary documents you’ll need to upload for your online application. In addition to the prompts you will receive as you proceed through the application, please be aware of the following things:
- Be sure all names are spelled accurately and completely, including correct and full legal company name, including punctuation.
- At the top of your screen there are several green “Progress Bars”. If the bars are not fully green, you have not completed your application.
- Please remember to include requested documents, including at a minimum:
- Most recently filed federal tax returns for the business.
- Most recently filed federal tax returns for each person owning 20% or more of the business.
- Upon loan approval, a business checking account at The Coop will be required for the life of the loan.
- Please remember to e-sign your application prior to submitting – based on ownership, you may be required to sign multiple times.
- For the best user experience, please use the Chrome browser on a tablet or computer. Other browsers are not supported at this time.
- Please be aware that loan applications outside of our geographic area may not qualify.
- Businesses must be registered in the state of Massachusetts for consideration.
If you have any questions at any point of the application process, contact a member of our business banking team today.