To ensure a smooth account opening, gather the necessary documents you’ll need to upload into the online application, and please be aware of the following things:
- Business must be either a Corporation for Profit, Limited Liability Company (LLC) or Sole Proprietorship (DBA).
- Sole Proprietorships (DBAs) with a DBA name registered with the State must enter the DBA name in the “Optional” DBA Name field.
- Sole Proprietors will need an electronic copy of their Town Certificate.
- Corporations for Profit and LLCs must be registered and in good standing with the Massachusetts Secretary of State.
- Corporations for Profit and LLCs will need an electronic copy of their most recent state filings and verification of their EIN (SS-4 Assignment Letter or Federal Tax Return).
- All signers will need to provide an electronic copy of their government issued identification.
If you have any questions at any point of the application process, contact our Customer Assistance Center, or a Branch Manager – Small Business Specialist, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.