The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod has announced the promotion of six client relationship experts in recognition of individual performance and successes within the organization.
“Our client focused personnel represent the front-line of the bank and have the important role of interacting with The Coop’s clients and small business customers on a daily basis,” said Lisa Oliver, Chair, President and CEO, The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod. “I congratulate this dynamic, talented and dedicated group of employees on their well-deserved promotions. It is a pleasure to reward their exceptional professionalism, expertise and community commitment with advancement to new positions within the organization.”
The promotions include:
- Glenn FitzGerald, Small Business Relationship Manager: Glenn, of Plymouth, joined The Coop in 2019 as a Branch Manager – Small Business Specialist in the Yarmouth Port branch, and quickly became a trusted and valued advisor to local clients. He was also instrumental in assisting business clients with the PPP loan process during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. Glenn previously held senior positions at State Street Corporation and Fidelity Investments.
- Sarah Duffany, Branch Manager – Small Business Specialist for the Falmouth branches: Sarah, of Wareham, joined The Coop in 2016 as a Universal Banker and was promoted to Assistant Branch Manager in 2019. She has completed the Massachusetts Bankers Association Branch Manager Certification Series and currently serves as an Ambassador for the Falmouth Chamber of Commerce and is a Director for the Bands for Badges organization. She also received the Cape & Plymouth Business 40 Under 40 in 2022.
- Gina Kirksey, Branch Manager – Small Business Specialist for the Yarmouth Port branch: Gina, of Yarmouth, joined The Coop earlier this year as manager of the Marstons Mills branch. An accomplished financial services professional with more than 25 years of banking and retail management experience, Gina previously held management positions at Santander Bank and Bank of America. She is active in community affairs and has volunteered with nonprofit organizations including Habitat for Humanity, United Way and Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Kim Kvietok, Branch Manager – Small Business Specialist for the East Dennis branch: Kim, of South Dennis, joined The Coop in 2005 and has been promoted several times to positions of increasing responsibility, most recently to Assistant Branch Manager in 2016. She is active in the Dennis Chamber of Commerce, participates in several local charity events and is currently in the process of establishing a women’s business group.
- Jenn Deutsch, Assistant Branch Manager for the East Dennis branch: Jenn, of Dennis, joined The Coop in 2018 and has held the positions of Teller, Senior Teller, Universal Banker and Floating Supervisor. She is committed to providing exceptional service to clients and branch teams, is an active community volunteer and currently serves as a Director of the Dennis Chamber of Commerce.
- Crissy Smith, Assistant Branch Manager for the Falmouth branches: Crissy, of Mashpee, joined the Coop as a Floating Supervisor in 2016 and was promoted to Floating Supervisor Team Leader in 2021. During her tenure, Crissy has supported clients at each of the bank’s nine branch locations.