Today’s technology moves quickly and unfortunately, sometimes the threats and vulnerabilities associated with it moves just as fast. Staying educated on security awareness, protecting your identity, and what steps you should take if something does go wrong can help you manage the impacts these events may have.
The resources below are designed to provide you with the steps you should take immediately if your computer is hacked and a recovery plan if you are the victim of Identity Theft.
Computer Hacked – Victim of Identity Theft
- How to Respond if Your Computer is Hacked
- Identity Theft, A Recovery Plan
- Protect Your Identity With Free Credit Monitoring
Educational Materials on security awareness, how to spot scams, and protecting your identity
- A Cybersecurity Guide for Financial Institution Customers
- Avoiding Identity Theft
- How To Avoid A Scam
- Heads Up, Stop Think Connect
For more information on staying safe online, you may visit our Security page or you may call our Customer Assistance Center at 508.568.3400.