Protect your identity
with free credit monitoring.
Access your credit score anytime, anywhere
with Online and Mobile Banking.
Stay up-to-date and secure with personalized tips on how to improve or maintain an already great score. You can refresh your score daily with no impact to your credit.
Here’s why you should, and how to get started:
- Take control of your credit score and credit report.
- Understand what influences your credit score and how to improve it with personalized tips and resources.
- Prevent identity theft and monitor your credit with important alerts. Watch for things like new accounts being opened, address changes, or anything else that looks ‘off’.
- Identify credit bureau errors.
- Find savings opportunities. Increasing your credit score can help you qualify for lower interest rates and save you money. The better your score, the better the rates!
- Log into your Online or Mobile Banking
- Click ‘Check your score’
- Complete Enrollment form
- See your score!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SavvyMoney Credit Score?
SavvyMoney is a comprehensive Credit Score program offered by The Coop, that helps you stay on top of your credit. You get your latest credit score and report, an understanding of key factors that impact the score, and can see the most up to date offers that can help reduce your interest costs. With this program, you always know where you stand with your credit and how your financial institution can help save you money.
Credit Score also monitors your credit report daily and informs you by email if there are any big changes detected such as: a new account being opened, change in address or employment, a delinquency has been reported or an inquiry has been made. Monitoring helps users keep an eye out for identity theft.
What is SavvyMoney Credit Report?
SavvyMoney Credit Report provides you all the information you would find on your credit file including a list of open loans, accounts and credit inquiries. You will also be able to see details on your payment history, credit utilization and public records that show up on your account. Like Credit Score, when you check your credit report, there will be no impact to your score.
How often is my credit score updated?
As long as you are a regular online banking user, your credit score will be updated every month and displayed in your online banking screen. You can click “refresh score” as frequently as every day by navigating to the detailed SavvyMoney site from within online banking.
Will accessing SavvyMoney Credit Score ‘ping’ my credit and potentially lower my credit score?
No. Checking SavvyMoney Credit Score is a “soft inquiry”, which does not affect your credit score. Lenders use ‘hard inquiries’ to make decisions about your credit worthiness when you apply for loans.