At The Coop we’re constantly working to make sure your private information is safe and secure. Before you start banking online, we’d like you to take a minute and read these helpful tips and attached brochures designed to protect your information and accounts.
To help protect your information, we recommend:
- Create and use Strong Passwords.
- Review your bank accounts often.
- Be careful when you surf the internet.
- Only use up-to-date operating systems and software that are supported by the manufacturer.
- Install manufacturer recommended updates to your computer and mobile device when they are made available.
- Install and maintain Firewalls and real-time Antivirus/AntiSpyware software.
- Secure your computer/mobile device when not in use.
- Emails and Text Messages are susceptible to security risks, learn to spot the warning signs of Social Engineering Attacks
There are a number of useful materials below to help insure your safety
- eBusinessBanker Alerts
- Cybersecurity for Small Businesses
- Protecting Personal Information: A Guide for Business
For more information on staying safe online, you may visit our Security page or you may call our Customer Assistance Center at 508.568.3400.