Since 1921, The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod has had a proud tradition of providing support to the communities where we live and work. Through sponsorships and volunteerism we continually look for ways to partner with local organizations that make Cape Cod POSITIVELY DIFFERENT.
We’re committed to a charitable giving program that allows The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod to create partnerships with local organizations that directly benefit Cape Codders and our communities.
We believe that The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod has the greatest impact and truly makes our communities POSITIVELY DIFFERENT by targeting the following categories:
- Children and Families
- Community Health and Elder Services
- Veterans and Heroes
- Conservation and Preservation
- Arts and Culture
Our Charitable Giving Guidelines are simple and straight forward.
- We’re proud to support organizations that directly benefit the residents of Cape Cod.
- The request must be for a special project or new initiative (We don’t offer charitable giving support for ongoing operations).
- The request must meet a clearly defined need for which adequate support is not otherwise available.
- We expect requests for support will be reasonable and in line with the scope of the project or the number of people who will benefit.
- We ask those requesting support to complete the PDF donation request form or the electronic donation form.
For more information on The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod charitable giving program, please contact:
25 Benjamin Franklin Way
Hyannis, MA 02601