To save yourself time and ensure a smooth process, gather the necessary documents you’ll need to upload for your online application for the Paycheck Protection Program. In addition to the prompts you will receive as you proceed through the PPP Application, please be aware of the following things:
- Be sure all names are spelled accurately and completely, including correct and full legal company name, including punctuation.
- At the top of your screen there are several green “Progress Bars”. If the bars are not fully green, you have not completed your application.
- Be sure to complete the beneficial ownership information on page 1.
- Be sure to complete the salary, wage, commission information (average monthly payroll).
- Don’t forget to Include requested documents, including at a minimum:
- Don’t forget to e-sign your application prior to submitting.
- Small Business PPP Overview – Click Here to Download
- PPP Interim Final Rules – as of April 3, 2020 – Click Here to Download
- PPP FAQ – Click Here to Download
Businesses Outside of Our Market Area: Please be aware loan applicants outside of our geographic market area may not qualify if we cannot reasonably perform a site visit to verify the existence of a business in instances where the applicant is not a current customer.
Please note: If you have already submitted an application for the PPP, you do not need to apply again.