How to Optimize Your Social Security
Join us for a 45-minute complimentary course on what you need to know to optimize your Social Security benefits and make your savings last!
You will learn:
- When you are first eligible to collect benefits and how the age at which you apply will affect the monthly amount you receive.
- How to coordinate Social Security benefits with pension and IRA assets on a tax efficient basis.
- How savvy retirees have increased their annual Social Security benefits.
- How cost-of-living-adjustments impact benefits.
- How spousal, survivor and divorced spouse benefits work.
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits.
- How to amend your current benefits election if you made a mistake.
This webinar offers real-world strategies and methods designed for those ages 60 and older who are preparing for retirement and want to know more about the Social Security system. Join our Investment Executives Robert Martin and Brian Tuttle at noon or 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 23!
Looking For Additional Information on Financial Planning?
See our resources below.