Living on Cape Cod, you know that the Cape lifestyle is its own reward. But now, for being a part of our life, The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod would like to reward you. This checking account is fully loaded with extras like local discounts through the CapeLife Rewards program, special rates on other services, and more.
Why Choose CapeLife Checking
- Interest bearing NOW account
- $10 deposit to open
- $15 monthly fee waived with combined monthly average relationship1 balance of $15,000
- Unlimited check writing
- One order of free CapeLife account checks per year
- Big savings and special discounts through the CapeLife Rewards Program
- Credit Card2 with no annual fee
- Ready Reserve Line of Credit available2
- No annual fee IRA Plan
- Preferred CD and money market rates
- Discounts on auto and personal loans3
- Discounts on mortgage closing costs
- Free notary public service
- Free signature guarantee service
- Dedicated email address for customer service
- Discounted wire transfer fees
- Consolidated banking statement
- Discounted safe deposit box rental
- Free MasterMoney Debit Card4
- Free transactions at all branch and SUM Network ATMs5
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay, and eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Mobile Banking6
- FDIC and SIF insured
2On approved credit. Credit Card issued and all services and benefits offered through UMB Bank, Kansas City, MO.
3Cannot be combined with any other offer.
4You must qualify for these products to receive related benefits.
5Other banks may charge a fee for the use of their ATM.
6There are no bank fees for this service, but standard wireless/data plan fees and/or text rates apply. Consult your provider.
NOW Checking Account
Deposits insured by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Share Insurance Fund (SIF). All deposits are insured in full.
CapeLife Checking goes well with. . .
Looking For A Different Personal Checking Account?
We have a variety of options, and we know we have the perfect personal checking account for you.