- This event has passed.
Falmouth Road Race
August 18, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The New Balance Falmouth Road Race celebrates its 47th Running in 2019 and the spirit which made the first Falmouth so special is still present today. More than 11,000 runners will gather in Woods Hole for the 2019 renewal, including many of the world’s elite, though the essence of the event remains a fun run. Back-of-the-pack joggers share the road with the best, forming a tapestry of colors from the start on Water Street to the finish at the beach in Falmouth Heights.
- 5:45 AM – 7:45 AM – Buses running from Lawrence Jr. High to the Start, for runners only. Bus loading will be according to bib schedule this year; however, runners will not be denied access to buses if they miss their designated window.
- 6:00 AM – 7:15 AM – BIKE VALET: Runners can drop off their bikes at the corner of Grand Ave. and Crescent Ave. and take a bus to Woods Hole. Buses will run to the Start every 15 minutes from 6:00 AM, last bus is at 7:15. Must have a bib and a bike and be pre-registered.
- 8:00 AM – Early Start for qualified individuals
- 8:40 AM – Start of Wheelchair division, presented by Spaulding Rehabilitation Network and Wheelchair Duos
- 8:50 AM – Women Elite Start
- 9:00 AM – Elite Men and Open Start
- 11:30 AM – Course closes
*All pre-race day special events are subject to change