Electronic Security Awareness and Online Banking Seminar
Join us for one of two available sessions and learn how to protect your business from electronic security threats.
Each session will offer a free breakfast and will cover topics such as:
- Massachusetts Data Privacy Law
- What you need to know about Cyber Security
- How to spot your Security Strengths and Weaknesses
- How to leverage technology to create efficiencies in your business
- Tell Us: What does easier banking look like? What technology do you need to grow your business?
Space is limited to 25 participants per session, register today to secure your spot!
Registration deadline is Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 5:00 PM
Both sessions will be held from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Thursday, May 10, 2018
Hearth ‘n Kettle
1196 Route 28, South Yarmouth
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
52 Falmouth Road, Mashpee
Sessions with less than 10 registered participants may be cancelled and registrants will be offered a choice of remaining sessions. We will contact you prior to the scheduled session to confirm.
Watch for more business seminars coming in 2018
Understanding the New Tax Laws
Cash Management Solutions for Your Business
Retirement/Succession Planning for Small Businesses
If your business has 5 or more employees and you are interested in hosting this training at your place of business, at no cost to you, please contact our Information Security Officer, Paul Forni at email@example.com.