For a limited time, we’re offering a 17-month CD Special with 4.25% APY*. By combining FDIC and DIF insurance, 100% of deposits are insured in full.
About our 17-month Certificate of Deposit
- $25,000 minimum opening deposit, and minimum balance to earn APY (Annual Percentage Yield).
- At least 50% of the opening deposit must be new money not already on deposit with The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod.
- $5,000,000 maximum opening balance.
- NO monthly service charges.
- Interest paid to the CD monthly.
- Fixed interest rate for term of deposit.
- FDIC and DIF insured.
- Interest can be withdrawn, automatically transferred to another Coop account, or mailed by check without penalty; or left in account for accrual.
What happens when my CD matures?
- Each renewal term will be 17 months at the then-prevailing interest rate for a 17-month CD. Interest rates are available here or by contacting our Customer Assistance Center at 508.568.3400.
*The 17-Month Certificate of Deposit is available to both new and existing clients; however, at least 50% of the funds being deposited into the 17-Month Certificate of Deposit must be new money not already on deposit with The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod. The 17-Month Certificate of Deposit is available to consumer and business clients. Offer may be canceled at any time without notice. Clients may open multiple CDs, but the combined total may not exceed $5,000,000. Client is determined by Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number. The advertised Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective as of Jan. 4, 2023. Minimum opening deposit to earn stated APY is $25,000. Maximum deposit is $5,000,000. The initial interest rate will be fixed for the term of the CD; the interest rate may change for any subsequent renewal term. Offer is not eligible for CapeLife interest rate increase. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings. CDs are not available as an IRA.