We are excited to have partnered with the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce on our new “Twenty-Minute Tuesdays” – a monthly online Q&A video series that will give local businesses and non-profit organizations access to the Bank’s expert team!
Twenty Minute Tuesdays focuses on questions pertinent to the unique aspects of Cape Cod’s economy and provides insights on how local businesses and non-profit organizations can navigate the challenges of operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. The online video series kicked off on November 17, 2020 and new videos will be released on rotating Tuesdays each month. To watch the video series, head over to our YouTube channel or the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce website.
The inaugural Twenty Minute Tuesday focused on the Small Business Association’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness process and featured The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod’s Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Banking Officer Peter Rice, along with Senior Vice President Chief Credit Officer James Quitadamo, answering questions on how to best navigate the process.
Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness
- Loan Forgiveness Application
- Covered Period
- Payroll and Nonpayroll Costs
- Loan Forgiveness Reductions
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
Upcoming Seminar Topics
- We want to close our business for the winter – what now?
- Is now the time to apply for a COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) loan?
- A new year, a fresh start – what do I do differently?
- What is the next “big thing” for commercial and business interest on the Cape?